DEZ 024 to 060 Affinity Packaged Unit
All model sizes share a common, compact cabinet in a single footprint for on-site flexibility.Installation time and costs are reduced by easy power and control wiring. All units are factory-wired, charged and tested prior to shipment.Gas and electric utility knockouts are provided on unit side and bottom for easy connections.Convertible airflow design means no panel cutting is required, and no accessory panel is necessary.
- Condensate pan is non-corrosive, long-lasting and watertight.
- Condensate drain is heavy-duty. 3/4″ NPT connection is rigidly mounted for a proper fit and a tight seal.
- Durable finish, made of powder-painted, galvanized steel to meet 1,000-hour salt-spray test demands.
- Full-perimeter base rails are easily removable, yet provide a solid unit foundation.
- Units are engineered and built to be among the quietest models.
- Compressor is internally protected against high pressure and temperature.
- Heat exchangers are corrosion-resistant, with aluminized steel tubular construction for durability and long service life.
- Post-purge induced draft combustion exhausts combustion products from the heat exchanger to prolong heat exchanger life.
- Hot surface to pilot ignition provides faster, more reliable heat delivery.
- Secured service access ports are protected, externally mounted and reusable on both high and low lines.
- Complete line of field-installed accessories, including propane and high altitude conversion kits, economizers, single- and dual-enthalpy sensors and more.
- Evaporator coils are constructed with grooved copper tubes and enhanced for construction to improve heat transfer.
- Condenser coils are constructed of MicroChannel aluminum tubing and aluminum fins for durability and long-lasting efficient operation (DEZ, DNZ and DNQ only).